Plan to Visit SWEDEN!!


I Would Love to go Sweden

Sweden is a one of the attractive countries in the world. Have you ever been to "IKEA"? The home furniture shop which is popular around the world.This is from Sweden start by 17 years old swede! I really love their tasty foods😖❤︎(and the furnitures of course) Anyways, do you know anything about Sweden?This time,I would like to tell you my future plan to visit Sweden♡

Sweden Travel Guide - Expert Picks for your Vacation | Fodor's Travel

Links for Sweden :
Sweden wiki (Sweden is the largest Nordic country and the fifth-largest country in Europe)
Official web of Sweden (Arts, Entertainment, Innovation, Business, Tradition etc.)

First,

I would like to visit on SUMMER☀️

The Reasons are...
・Long Daylights and Short Night
・The best temperature
・Beautiful scenery


<Youtube Video>



Second,

I would like to ENJOY a lot of Activity!!

1.Swimming at Gotska Sandön 

The small island in north of Sweden.You can find white sandy beaches with rolling dunes and clear water.Also, you may spot wild grey seals♡ 


2.Enjoy Midsummer

Midsummer is one of Sweden's most popular holidays. It takes place in June and celebrate a summer🌼❤︎People enjoy lunch party ,involves flowers in your hair, dancing around a pole, singing songs while drinking unsweetened, flavored schnapps. And downing a whole load of pickled herring served with delightful new potatoes, chives and sour cream!!

3.Chill and Relax in island

I would like to enjoy canoe, cycling and fishing🐟🎣Chilling at new environment would be a good refresh♡


Third,

I would like to feel NATURE🌳



~Midnight Sun~
A 24-hour period of sunlight that can be experienced above the Arctic Circle in Swedish Lapland

The Pinkish and Orangish sky looks fantastical and awesome❤︎

Why don't you just sit down and look up the sky?✨




Forth,
I would like to enjoy Sweden Meal!


There are a bunch of great meals in Sweden!!
I would like to try...
1.Köttbullar
2.Raggmunk
3.Pytt i Panna






Fifth,
I would like to visit Stockholm!!







Stockholm is known by one of the models of the town which is a stage of Kiki's Delivery Service!! It has a very pretty view ♡

<Google map>



コメント

  1. oh my gosh your choice is very hot !! it looks you are much

    返信削除
  2. I want to visit Sweden too, and your blog is very cute!

    返信削除
  3. your choice is nice! i could know about sweden, but i dont know about it,

    返信削除
  4. I would like to visit Sweden and experience the midsummer culture, which is unfamiliar in Japan.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. yes I know~! It would be the best experience i guess♡

      削除
  5. Very pretty blog! I would love to visit!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿