My Hometown♡

Toyonaka:The Best Place to Live!


Toyonaka is my hometown in Osaka,Japan.I moved here when I was 7 years old from Osaka city.It's very comfortable and nice city to live!!I'll write some points 


3 Attractive Point to Live


1.Great Transportation Access

鉄道フォト・写真:阪急電鉄 阪急1000系電車(2代) 1113 豊中駅 鉄道フォト・写真 by BBsanさん - 撮影日 2021/11/03 10:35
There are Monorail, Midosuji subway line, and Hankyu so it's provide easy access to the airport and Shinkansen.


2.Extensive Childcare Support豊中-市独自のカタログギフト「とよなかっ子スマイル」配布で出産・子育て支援を強化 | City Life NEWS

Free early childhood education, maintain zero waiting list for children, support women's employment.


3.Good Security

豊中市の街紹介【住みやすさや治安は?】|うちとく | 中古マンションの仲介手数料が最大無料の物件検索サイト【うちとく】

Toyonaka is considered an upscale residential area where wealthy people live. The area is safe, and there are many streetlights around the station, making it safe for women and children to walk around.

<Youtube>


<Google Map>





コメント

  1. Your blog is sooo cute♡ Toyonaka city is near to Costco? I'm jealous that you can get there so quickly.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thanks for ur comment,and yes! It is easily to access Costco♡

      削除
  2. Your blog is so beautiful and make me happy, I am glad to know about Toyonaka.

    返信削除
  3. I have not been to Toyonaka, so I want to go there!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿